Online Money Making Strategies for Newbies
You’ve heard stories of online rags-to-riches. You’ve seen ordinary people becoming highly respected marketing experts. You probably know of a friend who was once a marketing ‘nobody’ now having everyone calling him a ‘guru’. While everyone else is going through another period of GREAT depression, these privy few marketing elites are enjoying a TOTAL OPPOSITE. When every other businesses are DOWNSIZING, these people are UPSIZING their online businesses.
Some Tips for all Newbie Marketers
Understand that marketing is everything you do to place your product or service in the hands of potential customers.
1. Identify Your Niche
2. Test Your Ideas
3. Create A “Squeeze” or Landing Page
4. Write A Sales Page
5. Find An Affiliate Product – Sell O.P.S.
6. Generate Traffic
7. Manage Your Marketing Funnel
Having a plan, even if it’s a simple “daily to-do-list” is better than not having a plan at all. Write it down. Start with the end in mind and work backwards, after having gone minutely though the steps required to achieve your goals. Once you’ve written your “to-do list”, set it aside. Sleep on it and review it the next day. Do the steps make sense? Can they be achieved in the time frame you’ve set? What resources will you need to make your plan a reality? Have a friend or mentor read and give you feedback on your plan.
REMEMBER, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT STARTING A TRADITIONAL BUSINESS, IT IS A E-MARKETING IS A BUSINESS, NEVER-THE-LESS!!!
Some more Tips…..
Here are some more ideas that you can use to make money online:
1. Money Making Blogs – Moneymaking blogs are very much popular nowadays. People are setting up their personal blogs and writing blogs in their precise niche. It helps in driving traffic to their blogs which in turn helps in generating revenues through various Ads placed on one’s blog. Those having some products to sell can generate leads through their blogs, meaning that a blog can be the starting strategy for making Money Online.
2. Selling Products Online – As a result of convenience, many people nowadays prefer shopping online, from the comfort of their homes. It is convenient and time saving. There are many e-shops like E-bay that are safe and genuine for the online shopper. If you are a shop owner, exploring this channel of sales can be of great advantage to you. You can reach a wide range of audience or customer base (even global audience, depending on the nature of your product) to sell your products to.
3. Selling E-Books – Similarly, Selling E-Books online is also a popular trend nowadays. People with expertise on any particular niche area can document their knowledge in the form of writing an E-book an then sell it online. The area of expertise could be in any diverse field as long as you have an audience to sell to. Using blogs as well as other forms of promotion you can have your E-book sold through e-shops like E-bay and Clickbank.
4. Work From Home – Work from Home is another form of online Money Making tool which is getting very popular in recent times especially among housewives, students, and retired people. Theyy can make money from the comfort of their homes and at a time of their choice. There are various forms of Work from Home jobs like, online form filling, taking online paid surveys, content writing, data entry, medical transcriptions, etc.
5. Reading Promotional Emails – Another form of Money making Online is reading promotional emails and sponsored ads. These are by far the easiest forms of Making Money Online. The only drawback of this tool is that there is a limitation on how much money you can make using these methods.
6. Affiliate Marketing – One very important and effective tool of Making Money Online is through Affiliate marketing. Anyone owning a blog or a personal website can become an affiliate for different online service providers. Some service providers pay the blog owner for lead generation while most pay a commission for an online sale made through one’s blog or website.
I hope that by now you may have some idea as to how to proceed with creating your own strategy to make Money Online.
I would urge you to spend some more time and please go through the text below to help you achieve your financial dreams quickly.
Now for Some Good News
To Aspiring Internet Entrepreneurs Who Are Serious About Creating Their Own Wealth…
“What Takes An Average Marketer 5 Years Or More To Research, Test, Refine & Master, You Will Have Full Cold, Hard, Facts & Knowledge To Within Days!..”
This is probably not the first tool you will be reading about. I already know you are sold on the dreams of achieving your own financial independence, work whenever you want and whatever you want to be in, and never have to worry about lack of money. Ever. You’re seeing other people already doing what you want to do, and you’re convinced you can do it too.
The problem is: it took these marketing experts YEARS of trial and error to get to where they are today. Which leads to another problem: do you REALLY have that luxury of time to learn all of these? To start making an impact on your business and monthly bottom-line, all you have to do is simply do the few things that will change your tomorrow. This tool gives you a step-by-step low down on the following:
* Niche Market Research
* Product Creation
* Persuasive Copywriting
* Power Bogging
* Email Marketing
* Affiliate Marketing
* Social Media…..etc…etc..