Easy to follow tutorial on leaving groups on Facebook! No longer wish to be apart of some of the groups you previously joined on Facebook? Learn how to leave Facebook groups easily now!
If you find this tutorial helpful please consider liking the video and subscribing to my channel! 🦊
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ – https://www.youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉 https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– I will be showing you how to do this on the Facebook app, but it will be the same settings on desktop too.
– Open up the Facebook app and tap on the groups icon at the bottom of the homepage. If you’re on android it will be at the top of the page.
– On the groups page, tap on the settings button in the top right corner.
– In the settings tap on ‘membership’
– If you have a lot of groups you can search for the group at the top of the page, to leave the group tap on ‘leave’ to the right of the group.
– Tap on ‘leave group’ on the popup that appears. You can also choose to just turn off notifications for the group here instead.
– When you leave a group you will get a popup asking you why you have left the group. You can choose to answer the questions or just tap close.